V Series Motor
by FUTURE MOTORS LIMITED
Model number: V02
FUTURE MOTORS LIMITED
- Motors & Drives
- Converter-fed motors
- Date added to ETL
- 15 July 2021
- Product category
- Matched converter-fed motor drive packages
- Supply Input
- Rated power output (kW)
- Number of poles
- Rated operating voltage of the motor (V)
- Efficiency (to one decimal place) of motor and drive combined (%)
- Test standard used
- Method 2-1-2A according to Table 4 in Section 7 of BS EN 60034-2-1:2014
- Is the product designed to be connected to the UK public electricity supply (or equivalent AC source)
- Does the product incorporate an electronic VSD?
- Does the VSD comply with the published ETL criteria?
- Motor type
- If other, please specify:
- Switch Reluctance
- Does the product comprise two factory assembled units that are designed to be connected together during installation.
- Does the product incorporate any mechanical apparatus that derives motive force from the motor, except fans or pumps incorporated for product cooling or lubrication, integrated torque couplings, and position encoding mechanisms?
- Does the product have an appropriate Conformity Assessment mark?
|Pr_75_51_26_42||Integrated alternating current (a.c.) motors with variable speed drive|