Case & Coldroom controller
by Tektroniks Ltd
Model number: M01CC105/N/INV
High Hazles Road Cotgrave
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Refrigeration System Controls
- Date added to ETL
- 1 April 2019
- Product category
- Add-on controller
- Does the product control the temperatures, pressures, or fan speeds within a commercial refrigeration system, to reflect changes in load, weather conditions, and operating requirements and minimise energy use?
- Controls evaporator?
- Controls condensers
- Controls compressors
- Controls flow of refrigerant?
- Controls operating temperature?
- Controls evaporator fan speeds?
- Optimises defrost cycles / schedules
- Monitors system kWH consumpton
- Automatic economy mode activation
- Can product optimise the speed of at least two evaporator fans?
- Does product reduce speed of the evaporator fans in response to signals that the set point has been reached/exceeded, a doorway opened, or a defrost cycle is underway?
- Does product automatically accept instructions from the system manager to change set points or alarm limits, or to initiate or inhibit a defrost cycle?
- Does product transmit data on temperatures, pressures, flow rates or fan speeds to the system manager at intervals not exceeding 1 minute.
- Does the product conform to the requirements of The Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations 2016 or have an appropriate Conformity Assessment mark?