Model number: 120
Emerson Network Power Ltd
George Curl Way
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Date added to ETL
- 15 October 2018
- Static UPS
- Electrical Power rating (static) (kVA)
- Input total harmonic distortion at 100% rated maximum power output (%)
- Efficiency at 100% rated maximum power (static) (%)
- Efficiency at 75% rated maximum power (static) (%)
- Efficiency at 50% rated maximum power (static) (%)
- Efficiency at 25% rated maximum power (static) (%)
- Input power factor at 25% rated maximum power output
- Input power factor at 50% rated maximum power output
- Input power factor at 75% rated maximum power output
- Input power factor at 100% rated maximum power output
- Least efficient normal operating mode
- Does product include an electronic control system that controls its operation?
- Does product include voltage inverter and rectifier devices? (static)
- What energy storage device is used?
- Does the product include one or more power supply filters?
- Does the product include a bypass switch?
- Is product designed to be connected to, and to provide electrical power backup to, a three-phase electricity supply of nominally fixed frequency and voltage?
- Does the product incorporate a high efficiency mode, and switch modes automatically as electrical supply varies?
- Is the product modular (i.e. additional modules can be added)?
- Does the product have an appropriate Conformity Assessment mark?
|Pr_60_70_64_93||Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) units|