by Power Tecnique Ltd
Model number: Maxsis RXR300-6
Power Tecnique Ltd
Power Tecnique Ltd Unit 4
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Date added to ETL
- 15 May 2018
- Date removed from ETL
- 25 October 2023
- Static UPS
- Electrical Power rating (kVA)
- Input total harmonic distortion at 100% rated maximum power output (%)
- Efficiency at 100% rated maximum power (%)
- Efficiency at 75% rated maximum power (%)
- Efficiency at 50% rated maximum power (%)
- Efficiency at 25% rated maximum power (%)
- Input power factor at 25% rated maximum power output
- Input power factor at 50% rated maximum power output
- Input power factor at 75% rated maximum power output
- Input power factor at 100% rated maximum power output
- Least efficient normal operating mode
- What energy storage device is used?
- Does product include an electronic control system that controls its operation?
- Does product include voltage inverter and rectifier devices?
- Does the product include one or more power supply filters?
- Does the product include a bypass switch?
- Is product designed to be connected to, and to provide electrical power backup to, a three-phase or single phase electricity supply of nominally fixed frequency and voltage?
- Yes - single phase
- Does the product incorporate controls to automatically switch between modes favouring high efficiency operation as utility supply falls below acceptable tolerances?
- Is the product modular (i.e. additional modules can be added)?
- Does the product incorporate controls to operate automatically at higher load per module, where this improves efficiency?
- Does the product have an appropriate Conformity Assessment mark?
|Pr_60_70_64_93||Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) units|