Air Transfer Unit
by Hubbard Products Ltd
Model number: ATU A8878
Hubbard Products Ltd
1-7 Bluestem Road
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Cellar Cooling Equipment
- Date added to ETL
- 1 February 2017
- Product category
- Free cooling unit for cellar cooling
- Does product use a fan to draw in ambient air to provide free cooling when the ambient temperature is sufficiently low?
- Does the control system ensure the free cooling unit operates when the outside ambient temperature is below a set temperature?
- Does the control system ensure air that at least one cellar cooling unit evaporator fan operates and at least one is turned off, when the free cooling unit is operating?
- Does the control system ensure the free cooling unit fan switches off when the temperature reduces to the setpoint temperature minus the set temperature differential?
- Does the product go into standby mode when the outside temperature rises above the set temperature?
- Does product include a damper which closes when the free cooling unit is not in operation?
- Refrigerant used when testing to determine COP/SEPR
- Does the product have an appropriate Conformity Assessment mark?
|Pr_70_65_03_27||Evaporative cooling units|