1 December 2020
Draft Ecodesign and Energy Labelling Regulations (Lighting Products) 2021
This consultation sets out what the draft regulations are trying to achieve and asks for views on:
- the ecodesign and energy labelling proposals themselves
- our assessment of the costs and benefits of these regulations as well as our assessment of the impact of not regulating, as set out in the Impact Assessment published with this consultation
- the intended timetables for reviewing the draft regulations after they come into force
It is open to anyone but in particular BEIS would like responses from:
- manufacturers and their authorised representatives
- trade bodies
- consumer groups
- environmental organisations and other civil society organisations
- those with an interest in energy efficiency, resource efficiency, circular economy and climate change
Following the consultation, BEIS will consider whether revisions are needed to the draft regulations and will publish a final Impact Assessment alongside the final regulations.
See the BEIS consultation privacy notice.
This consultation closes at